- Oracle Cloud ERP Segregation of Duty and Sensitive Access analysis experience
- Subject matter expertise on data protection and data conversion controls
- Experience with integration controls for middleware technologies such as Dell boomi and Mulesoft
- Strong experience conducting risk assessments and controls analysis on an ERP engagement and strong experience supporting SOX and SOC2 audits
- Review the impact of making changes to your security and make the right decisions to get your Controls and Configurations resolved
- Assign actions to your team for resolving issues
- Create exceptions to Violations, stored and ready to be reported on as part of your Access Certification
- Ensure your issues are being resolved by measuring progress over time, if you need a Role removing from a User.
- Data Security Policy review, ensuring users with PII access are highlighted and any violations against legislation or audit can be remediated.
- US CItizenship
Must pass background investigation and drug screening.
3-5 Years ERP Cloud experience. BS in related discipline preferred.
100% Remote, but flexible to travel when necessary