Position Title: PeopleSoft Developer for MobileApps
Location: Arlington, VA
Travel: Prefer local candidates so they can work onsite more however, open to week on week off for outside of the area candidates.
Member of the PeopleSoft development team to build Integrations with Mobile Apps, supporting new initiatives and production support. Developer will be responsible for development, build of deliverable s, technical designs, design reviews, code review, and unit testing.
We need an individual who works well independently, but also in a team environment. The individual needs to be able to work with functional team members to discuss requirements and provide a level of effort with designs.
***STRONG Preference for candidates holding a Current Secret clearance***
Top 3 Skills:
- Web Services REST with JSON
- PeopleSoft Integration Broker, Application Messaging and Web Services Integrations with Mobile Apps preferably Android O/S
- Experience with Custom Application Development with PeopleTools with strong skills in Peoplecode and Application Packages
- 10+ years of PeopleSoft Custom Application Development with PeopleTools
- 10+ years of PeopleCode and Application packages experience
- 10+ years of Application Engine
- 3+ years of Web Services REST with JSON
- 1+ years Web Services Integrations with Mobile Apps preferably Android O/S
- 3+ years of PeopleSoft Integration Broker and Application Messaging
- 3+ years experience with Component Interfaces
- 10+ years of SQL
- 2+ years experience developing with PS Portal/Interaction Hub or Portal Packs
- Experience with PeopleSoft 9.0, PeopleTools 8.54 or higher version required
- Understanding of PeopleSoft 9.x Technical Architecture, Application Servers, Web Servers and Database Servers (Oracle Database 11g/12c)
- Bachelor's degree (minimum) required
- Experience with any two or more modules within PeopleSoft Financials and Supply Chain Management: Asset Management, Grants, Purchasing, eProcurement, Inventory, Payables, Receivables, General Ledger, Billing, Contracts, Order Management and others.
- Strong troubleshooting skills for Production System Issues and incidents
Additional Preferred Skill Requirements:
- SQL Tuning experience and working with Oracle databases
- Experience with PeopleSoft 9.2, PeopleTools 8.55/8.56 is a plus
- PeopleSoft Upgrade experience with PeopleSoft 9.2, PeopleTools 8.55/8.56 is a plus