Role Description: Workday HCM/Financials Technical Specialist
Position: Workday Technical Consultant
Company: Oakland Consulting Group - Growing Workday Practice
Are you passionate about helping clients with their digital transformation journey and driving innovative ways of working through Workday's Human Capital Management (HCM)/Finance solutions? Oakland Consulting Group is seeking talented and dedicated individuals to join our team as Workday HCM/Finance Technical Specialists. As one of the fast-growing Workday-certified teams, we pride ourselves on delivering strategic business value through technology-enabled HCM/Finance solutions.
As a Workday HCM/Finance Technical Specialist, you should expect to play a role in the deployment of Workday HCM/Finance Modules for Workday implementation effort and have the following responsibilities:
- Work independently and/or with technical leads to conduct working sessions with clients to gather, understand, and analyze business requirements in the areas of data conversion, integrations, and reporting.
- Provide guidance, support and prototypes in helping clients make key solution decisions.
- Deliver technical solutions for data conversion, integration and reporting using Workday’s Implementation Methodology.
- Provide the Project Manager with status reports and keep them apprised of overall project status.
- Work with clients to share our Oakland and Workday best practices.
- Participate in Workday certification and update training and other events that help share one’s product skills with other consultants.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- 7-10 years’ HCM/Finance consulting experience
- Successfully completed at least 1-2 end-to-end HCM/Finance implementations.
- Hands-on technical solutioning experience.
- Experience with Workday HCM/Financials post-production support.
- Experience in multiple HCM/Finance functional areas, including experience in defining and providing cross functionality solutions.
- Experienced with Local, County and State government implementations.
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Current or expired Workday Certification/s in one or more Workday Integration, reporting and Launch tracks.
- Implementing Workday HCM/Finance with a certified Workday implementation partner.
- 3-5 years’ experience in Workday implementations (either as a customer or an independent consultant or an implementation partner).
- Experience building integrations with third party products such as EAM(Maximo, Trapeze, Hexagon), Salesforce, Cornerstone etc.
- Ability to engage and manage mid to senior level client relationships.
Oakland Consulting Group’s EEO: Since 1997, Oakland has delivered top quality, value, professionalism, and support across the industry by strengthening projects with model consultants and delivering career opportunities for driven candidates. As a certified Veteran Owned Small Disadvantaged Business, we are passionate about making our business your success. Oakland Consulting Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origina, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.